Case Study: Adapting a Rick Steves Travel Story for an eLearning Assignment
Editor’s Note: I wrote this post in the winter of 2019, when a polar vortex descended on the lower forty-eight, making it too cold to venture out of homes. That was when eLearning was a short-term plan. With the advent of the COVID-19 virus, I have changed my workflow for meeting students virtually every week… Continue reading
I have been a public educator for most of my career. Maybe that says a lot about me.
- Adding a New Template for the ‘Featured Image’
- Overhauling this Site’s Color Palette
- Case Study: Adapting a Rick Steves Travel Story for an eLearning Assignment
- Placement: a fundamental consideration in supporting the whole teacher
- Viewpoint: Free summer travel program a great opportunity for Michiana Youth